First of all we to send our sincere condolences to those families affected by this disease and our most sincere applause to all the health professionals who are waging this battle. Nor do we want to forget about all the transport professionals who are being our great messenger angels and who allow us, small businesses, to survive on these difficult days.
We want to highlight that the character and philosophy of our firm allows us to continue working in compliance with the legislation in force in this State of Alarm in the Spanish State. Myriam Moreno continues working in her small workshop in the Valencian Community (at home), so we can continue to maintain a certain stock and make some personalized orders. What we cannot do at the moment are the gold pieces that are produced in our partner workshop in Madrid.
We process orders with gloves and with all precautions. As precaution and containment measures we disinfect all parts and packaging with Sanytol®, so we recommend wash the pieces with soap and water before use, to avoid possible allergic reactions.
But what measures do the transport companies we work with take to avoid infections?
Companies in the transport and logistics sector have begun to implement a series of measures to protect their parcel staff as well as customers who continue to trust their services. These are the guidelines that define the action protocol:
• As much as possible, call the customer on the phone to announce the arrival of the package.
• Once at the door of the home, avoid ringing the bell and leave the package on the floor.
• When the client opens the door, any contact with him must be eliminated: the signature of receipt of the order is not necessary and a minimum distance of 2 meters will be kept at all times.
• Before delivery, the distributors must use disinfectant gel, gloves and a mask. Motorists are also recommended not to remove the helmet to protect the airways as much as possible.
• In the case of Correos España, for example, the opening hours of their offices have been limited. They are currently open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., with the minimum essential staff.
Finally, you should know that beyond these measures, today the containment indications of COVID-19 do not affect freight traffic in Europe, so services will continue as normal.
We do not stop and these circumstances make us stronger and of course, more solidary, for this reason part of our profits will go to the investigation of covid-19, follow our networks to learn more about #YoMeCorono. The team of doctors and researchers from the Fundación Lucha contra el Sida, IrsiCaixa and the Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital are working hard to respond as soon as possible. Join the #YoMeCorono movement and help us stop this pandemic! #IStayHome
*The following countries do not accept inbound mail: Cayman Islands, Chad, Colombia, Cyprus, Djibouti, Ecuador, French Polynesia, Honduras, India, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Maldives, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal , Panama, Peru, the Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tunisia, Turkey, Zimbabwe.