Allergies have been commonly associated with nickel, so the European Union sets very restrictive guidelines with the use of this metal. Currently the EU guides the use of nickel up to 0.11 micrograms per square centimeter of metal. But even if a silver jewel does not have nickel, like Myriam Moreno® jewelery, it does not mean that it cannot cause allergies.
An allergy to silver is commonly confused with an allergy to nickel or silver sulfide. Silver sulfur can produce reactions that alter the pH of the skin and this causes itching and / or spots on the skin.
The only metal that does not cause allergies is stainless steel, which is why it is used in operations and prosthetics. As it does not oxidize, it does not lose metal or react, which is why it is considered hypoallergenic. The steel that Myriam Moreno® uses is of high quality, it does not react to chlorine or saltpeter from the beach. This makes these jewels the ideal complement for the summer.
- Vesta transparent orange hoop earrings ⋒$44
- Vesta white with blue and green hoop earrings ⋒$44
- Vesta white with blue lines hoop earrings$44
- ☼ Transparent purple hoop earrings$44
- Vesta transparent hoop earrings$44
- Vesta transparent blue hoop earrings$44
- Vesta transparent purple medium hoop earrings$38
- Vesta white and blue medium hoop earrings$38
- Vesta transparent with colors medium hoop earrings$38
- Vesta transparent small hoop earrings$31
- Vesta pink pearl small hoop earrings$31
- Vesta purple and blue small hoop earrings$31
- Vesta blue and green small hoop earrings$31
- Aphrodite pearls bracelet$56
→ Finally, do you know that you can receive our news in your mail?
Don’t miss a single news by subscribing.
Or follow us in our Telegram channel.
If you have a moment and leave us a comment below, we will be very excited.↓
And if you share it, we will be so happy that we may write more, be warned. ♡ ︎