All the pieces are made by hand and with special affection and although love can do it all, a little help does not hurt. All the pieces are sent with protective packaging for the correct conservation, but bellow we are going to share some tricks.
1.Always prevent your jewelry from coming into contact with cosmetic products that could damage its color.
2. Avoid wearing your jewellery when cleaning, bathing, showering, swimming and particularly when going to the beach.
3. Take off your jewelry before you perform any sports. The PH of your sweat can deteriorate the metal. Try not to sleep with the jewelry on. If your pH is very acid, you will notice that your pieces change color immediately, they turn black, if this is the case it is convenient to take off the pieces when you get home and clean them regularly.
4. To clean your jewelry, always use warm water and pH-neutral soap.
5. If you use silver 'immersion' cleaners to clean silver jewelry do not leave your jewelry in the bathtub for more than a few seconds. Be sure to dry them correctly after cleaning. Avoid using abrasive cleaners on jewellery. The chemicals in these cleaners are extremely harsh; and are likely to strip the metals. Use them only for silver and gold; and only when it is necessary since they aren’t always the best solution. Do not try to clean damaged jewelry, the problem can get worse.
4. Check gem settings, to make sure your gems are all properly attached, to avoid them falling off and getting lost.
5. Do not expose your jewelry to sharp changes in temperature, because gems could change color or even break.
6. To properly maintain your jewelry properly,you can use our special bag attached with your piece. It is best to store each piece individually. Try to keep chains fastened and lay them out flat, to avoid knots forming.
7. Do not try to fix damaged jewelry. You have a two years guarantee if you have any problem with your jewelry we'll help you for free if the damaged is caused for a design mistake. Contact us first or ask a nearby professional to fix it if the damaged is caused by other circustances.